To register you need to live within our catchment area. You can register:
- By visiting the surgery in person and complete the application forms at reception.
- Online through the GP Registration Service
If you are registering at the surgery you may find it quicker and more convenient to print off the forms required, complete them at home and bring them with you. The two forms are:
Both these forms are required for each patient being registered.
You can download an interactive copy of our practice leaflet here.
You should also bring the following:
- 2 forms of identification for each person, one of which should be photo ID and one proof of address (eg utility bill).
- An existing Health Card (with NHS number) if you have one
- Details of any existing Repeat Prescription medication you have from your previous surgery
New patients will normally be offered a preliminary health check when they register.
You can then register for online services