Online services allow you to:
- book, check or cancel appointments with a GP, nurse or other healthcare professional
- order repeat prescriptions
- see your health record, including information about consultations, medicines, vaccinations and test results
- see communications between your GP surgery and other services, such as hospitals
- Carers and Parents of young children can obtain proxy online access to manage parts of a patient record
How to register for Online Services
If you have not used our online services before you will need to:
- Download the NHS App and follow the instructions to register or
- Come to the Surgery and provide photo ID so we can confirm your identity and the receptionist will then issue you with a username and password.
- After registering, log on with your username and password.