Online services available
- Book, cancel or check appointments online
- Update address details and phone numbers
- Request repeat prescriptions
- Have online access to your patient record
- Give feedback about the practice
Please logon to SystmOnline.
We currently only offer online booking of GP appointments. Nurse appointments are not available because different nurses provide different services and require different appointment lengths that we cannot specify online.
How to use the service
To use the service you need to:
- Come to the surgery and ask the receptionist for a personal security form to be able to register for the service. You will need a photo ID to be able to pick up this form so we can confirm your identity.
- Access the practice web site, then go to the SystmOnline website and enter your registration details exactly as shown on the form.
- After registering, log on with your patient number and a password.
- The first thing you will be asked to do is change the temporary password to one of your choosing
- When you book an appointment online, you will receive confirmation immediately. There is no need to re-confirm by e-mail or telephone.
- You can also use mobile apps.
We take the security of your information very seriously. By working with TPP, the company that provides the computer systems for this practice, we can ensure that the information you provide when using the online booking is protected. All communications with the TPP web site are encrypted, using the same high security that major banks use for their internet transactions (128 bit SSL). Only you can see the personal information you enter. The web site is administered at a remote high-security site managed by TPP, not at the practice, so there is no possibility of unauthorised access. Using the most up-to-date version of your web browser also improves security of information. Remember to close the browser after use, especially if someone else could access your computer.