Important changes to this years flu clinics
You are due to attend a flu clinic in the next few days for your influenza vaccination. Due to the Covid-19 pandemic and Social Distancing requirements your flu appointment will seem a little different this year.
- If you have symptoms of Covid-19 do not attend the flu clinic, you will not be admitted and will need to reschedule your appointment
- You must wear a face covering when attending your appointment
- When you arrive and check in please use the hand sanitizer provided
- You must not attend the surgery early before your appointment time, if you do you will not be permitted entry to help us control numbers and maintain social distancing
- Please try not to touch anything in the surgery to assist with cleaning between patients
- The clinician will be wearing PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
- You will be asked to minimise your time in the surgery to assist the flow of patients, the clinician will not be able to deal with any other queries during your appointment and you will be asked to leave the surgery promptly
- You can help by wearing appropriate clothing to allow easy access to your arm, wearing short sleeves under your coat is particularly helpful
These measures are in place for the protection of both staff and patients during this exceptionally busy period.
Thank you in anticipation of your cooperation.